Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers - SPN
A round-the-world contender, Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers— waterproof soft luggage combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat (and you can still ride 2-up with a stadium cushion or Airhawk for passenger comfort!). Mounts/dismounts in minutes. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190, — USE SPACER KIT TO REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES!
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20?)
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!