• The unique internal bladder design of the 420 Series allows for easy shock installation without the need to find a location to mount the reservoir.
• The internal bladder is gas charged with nitrogen to give superior fade-free damping. Velocity sensitive, multi-stage valving for a consistent, controlled ride.
• Our famous Progressive Rate Spring gives superior ride and handling over a variety of surfaces.
• External 5-position rebound damping adjustment allows you to dial-in the ride you want.
• The shock shaft is made from 14mm chromoly steel, hard chromed for durability and smooth operation.
• Spring pre-load is adjusted with a threaded collar.
• Shocks are completely rebuildable.
Kawasaki Concours (`86-`05) - PS420-1016
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!