Speedo Healer V4.0 Kit W/ H01 Harness
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
SpeedoHealer v4 new features:
- New User Interface - Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters. - Extended calibration range - Works even in special applications, like with different engine-gauge combination, bike engine powered cars, etc.
- Detachable Remote button for the Top Speed Recall feature now as standard.
- Black, high quality shielded wiring harness for that factory look - blends in with the other cables.
- 30% smaller and lighter unit – by far the smallest calibrator in the world.
- Improved connector layout - less space required with the harness connected.
- Allows storing two independent calibration values and switching among them by the press of a button. There is clear, visual confirmation of the value in use - Might be useful for road/track setting when different wheel sizes or gearings are mounted. Also could be used to by-pass the speed limiter on the track.
- Allows to review and enable/disable the Km/h to MPH conversion feature by the press of a button.
- Works from as low as 3V supply voltage - Means even easier installation for all Yamaha bikes and some other models.
- Reduced power consumption + auto stand-by.
Fits the following modles -
HONDA CBR600F3 (1995-1998), CBR600F4 (1999-2000), CBR600F (2001-2008), CBR600FS (2001-2003), CBR600RR (2003-2004), CBR900RR Fireblade (1994-1999), CBR929RR (2000-2001), CBR954RR (2002-2003), CBR1100XX Blackbird (1996-2008), CB1100SF X-11 (1999-2002), 599 Hornet (2003-2006), CB600F Hornet (2003-2006), 919 Hornet (2002-2008), CB900F Hornet (2002-2008), CB400 (2001-2009), CB1300 S/F (1998-2009), CBF600 (2004-2009), GL1800 Goldwing (2001-2009), VFR750 (1994-1997), VFR800 Interceptor (1998-2006), VTR1000F FireStorm/SuperHawk (1997-2005), RVT1000R RC51 (2000-2006), VTR1000 SP1/SP2 (2000-2006), ST1300 Pan European (2002-2009), VT125C Shadow (1999-2009), X-4 (1997-2003), XL125V Varadero (2001-2009), XL1000V Varadero (1999-2004) - SH-V4H01