• SM-3S unit is designed as a plug-in replacement for many Japanese and some early European bikes.
• SM-3S uses a computer chip to cancel the turn signals- no relays. signalMinder has three selectable timeouts; 8, 16, 24 seconds.
• By attaching the two optional turn signal wires, you can convert ALL the turn signals to running lights. Using the dip switches you can select the running light intensity to be 1/2 or 1/3 brightness.
• If the two signal wires have been installed signalMinder has a hazard light option built in. When you activate the RIGHT turn signal three times in succession all the turn signals will flash like a hazard light.
• There's also an input pin for brake switch. If you supply 12 volts from the brake switch of the bike, the counter will suspend until the brakes are released. This feature allows an override for those times when you are waiting at the signals to make a turn and do not want the time-out to cancel the flashing.
This feature is OPTIONAL - your choice to connect.
• SignalMinder has an add-on product known as vectraLight. VectraLight simply plugs into the signalMinder and inherits all of signalMinders features. Vectralight is designed to mount under the turnsignal mirrors, which will make your intentions clear. - SM-3S
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!