• Galfer's steel braided brake lines are made of PTFE 62 Dupont-Teflon , around the inner Teflon we have 16 strands of steel braided cable (most companies only use 12) that allows for almost 0 expansion effect when applying pressure to the brake lever.
• All Galfer lines are coated with a clear or colored protective coat, protecting the line from the weather and the bike from scratches.
• All Galfer kits come complete with banjo bolts and washers for easy installation. Banjo bolts should never be torqued over 12 to 15 ft\\lbs.
• All Sport Bike kits are 2 line kits; with the lines traveling from the master cylinder to the caliper directly.
• All kits are made bike specific. - FK003D327
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!