• 150GW unit is designed specifically for the Goldwing 1500 motorcycles. It plugs in-line with 4-pin harness connectors. It's slim enough to fit besides the headlight assembly.
• MAX power rating is 150 watts or 75 watts each bulb. DO NOT EXCEED!
• BOTH head light bulbs will modulate together as synchronized. Side-to-side (or wig-wag) flashing is reserved for Police or Emergency vehicle use only.
• 150GW circuit modulates the hi-beam current - from 100% ON to about 17% OFF. This is accomplished by using a p-channel MOSFET, which is inherently safe, the MOSFET is designed to fail in the ON state. For additional safety, the circuit DOES NOT utilize the lo-beam whatsoever!
• 150GW comes with a detachable daylight sensor, which simply plugs into the pathBlazer. The day light sensors functions as a switch; it stops modulation when it cannot see enough daylight.
• The internal circuitry is being controlled by a microprocessor. The microprocessor allows for customizable features. If you turn the high beam on and turn the ignition on three times quickly, the microprocessor takes that as an input and changes the sensitivity. There are two settings "High" and "Low".
• PathBlazer uses a soft-switching. Soft-switching is a technique which throttles the current flow through the bulb filament, so that there's no "thermal shock" - as opposed to a sudden inrush of current, which can damage the bulb filament or shorten it's life considerably. This is far superior than maintaining a small voltage!
• 150GW unit is totally self-contained. There are no hidden boxes or switches. There are no wires to cut or splice.
• The daylight sensor has a low frequency filter to avoid false triggering. Please note that florescent lamps may not trigger the sensor - it needs constant incandescent light.
• Select hi-beam to modulate - as long as there's sufficient daylight. If you enter a tunnel or if it gets dark, it will stop the modulation of the hi-beam and stay ON steady. Select lo-beam to end modulation. You have the full control. - 150GW
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!